locked Re: Enhancement suggestion/discussion - JTAlert directional/directed CQ

Phil Cooper

Hi all,

From my experience, if I call (for example) CQ NA, or CQ KL7, I get responses from anyone and everyone.

It all depends on your call, and your DX location.

Yes, it would be wonderful to call CQ YB and only get calls from YB stations, but in reality, it simply doesn't work that way.

Just my perspective!

73 de Phil GU0SUP