From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of neil_zampella <neilz@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 5:31:38 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Alert not working on #FT8 F/H mode

It would be rather redundant as you know the DXPedition callsign you're looking for, in F/H, if you can see the station's replies, you can call the station, you don't have to wait for a CQ call.     The program will still act as intermediary to your logger without an issue.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 05:30 PM, OM Marlon wrote:

Thanks Ron. Missed that out. It would certainly be nice to one day have that audio alert.

Best 73

Marlon, DW3CWM