Re: Important Announcement : The next release of JTAlert requires the .NET 5 desktop runtime

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 10:32 AM, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io wrote:

Followup: Talked with a couple of friends running MS HOME and they don't show v5.0.5 even after running the update indicated my Laurie.
In PRO, it does show up as above. Could this be a problem for HOME
users?
NO! It works as expected on my HOME version updated to 20H2 build
19042.287 (normal user updates - not "fast ring" or any other early
experience level).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-08 10:32 AM, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io wrote:
On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:29 AM, WB5JJJ - George wrote:
When checking, mine also shows this under Settings >> Apps, but in
the Framework64 folder, it's the older version with the same
date/time.  Interesting.  \
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ