From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021 06:30 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert alternate gui display

On 16/03/2021 7:35 am, bill@... wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to toggle between the full-screen display with all functions and the reduced display which only displays calls?

Probably something simple but not documented that I could find.

tnx K2PAA bill

JTAlert has never offered a full-screen display. Its size is hard-coded and only adjusts (vertically) if additional views are enable , like additional Callsign display rows, the Log Fields and the Confirmed Band display. Visibility of all these is controlled under the "View" menu of JTAlert.