locked Re: JTAlert alternate gui display

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/03/2021 7:35 am, bill@... wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to toggle between the full-screen display with all functions and the reduced display which only displays calls?

Probably something simple but not documented that I could find.

tnx K2PAA bill

JTAlert has never offered a full-screen display. Its size is hard-coded and only adjusts (vertically) if additional views are enable , like additional Callsign display rows, the Log Fields and the Confirmed Band display. Visibility of all these is controlled under the "View" menu of JTAlert.