locked Disappearing B4's in FT4

Richard Preece

Hi

I have had a good search and can't seem to find reference to my issue but apologies if it's been covered already. I have never had any issues with B4 until I started using FT4, if I make and log a contact it correctly shows as B4, if I then change band and come back the B4 tag disappears. This only happens with Ft4, no other mode. I'm logging with HRD and have latest versions of JT Alert and WSJTX running. All the solutions that have been suggested to me would affect other modes too such as rebuild log, like I said they are all fine.

Thanks

Rich