locked Re: Double Logging Issue

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/03/2021 3:31 pm, Russ Ravella via groups.io wrote:
The only s/w I have running at this point is: SSDR, DXL. FRStack (which has no logging features), WSJT-X (FT8) and JTAlert.  That's it !  And again, I haven't made any setting changes in any of them.  I'm at a total loss.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Russ KR6W

OK, we need to determine if the duplicate logging instruction is coming from JTAlert. Do the following...
  • Enable JTAlert debug recording, via the settings menu.
  • Log a dummy QSO in WSJT-X so that you get the double logging in DXKeeper.
  • Leave JTAlert running for 3 minutes so that it has time to run the capture of your operating environment.
  • Then use the JTAlert "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. Include a note of the Callsign logged that produced the double logging and the UTC Time when you logged the QSO.
  • Disable JTAlert debug recording.

Once I get your support request I will be able to identify if JTAlert is the source of the duplicate logging instruction.