locked Re: {SPAMFILTER} Re: [HamApps] DX SPOT BEACON REMOVAL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/03/2021 3:36 am, Anthony W. DePrato wrote:
NOT telling me i needed to go QRT or Learn how to use my software.

73 Tony WA4JQS /VP8SSI /3Y0PI/ V31SS

The go QRT response (from me) was an attempt at levity. Sorry you took it literally.

Your problem is that you don't want to see spots of your Callsign from other FT8 users.

You can't force everyone else to turn off their PSKReporter spotting or Cluster spotting, so your only option is to configure SpotCollector to avoid showing these spots. This is the correct group to get an authoritative answer as to how to do that, assuming it is possible.

de Laurie VK3AMA
(JTAlert author)