locked Re: DX SPOT BEACON REMOVAL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/03/2021 10:46 am, neil_zampella wrote:

That looks like a screen cap from SpotCollector.  Check your SpotCollector settings to see if you're inadvertently spotting yourself somehow.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Doesn't look like self spotting to me. He was spotted (I assume as column headings are missing) by N8YQX & VE4PER.

If the op doesn't want to be spotted by other stations he needs to go QRT or setup his software (is it SpotCollector?) to not display spots of his Callsign, assuming that is a supported function of the software.

I also don't see how Beacons come into this. I don't see any Beacon callsigns in that image.