locked Re: JT Alert still shows worked B$ stations

Tim Davis KJ4DHF

Laurie,
Ok I give that a try and see how it goes.
All I want it to do is like in previous versions. It was a great little program when you first started with JT Alert. It has come a long ways over the years.

I had it set so that all Worked B4 stations were blacked out per mode. If I worked the station on FT4,FT8,JT9,JT65 they were always blacked out
per the mode I was using at the time. ( I did not need a duplicate qso) If I had not worked them they would be displayed in the JT Alert window for that particular mode.