locked Re: DX SPOT BEACON REMOVAL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/03/2021 8:09 am, Anthony W. DePrato wrote:
Can anyone tell me why the below is showing up on the dx cluster also i would like to know how to stop this..

YES I am running the latest versions of WSJT and JTALERT.and DXLAB

YES I have all psk beacons and any think i could find that said anything about reverse beacons and broadcasting turned off.

also i never was on 14.080 so why does this false spot show upEmacs!

Thanks for any help
73 Tony WA4JQS

What application is that image taken from?
Please repost the image showing the column headers?