locked Re: JT Alert still shows worked B$ stations

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/03/2021 7:00 am, Tim Davis KJ4DHF via groups.io wrote:
Hello,

I been running Jt Alert for ages using the black out feature for Worked before stations. Updated to 2.16.14 then 2.16.17 and when I switched from FT8 to FT4 it shows all call signs even Worked B4.

What have I missed or done wrong.

Your posted image was too large resulting in it being scaled down (by the group settings) making it near impossible to decipher. You should have cropped out all the excess white space or alternatively (and preferred) posted separate images.

The problem as I understand it is that previously worked B4 Callsigns on FT8 are not being shown as B4 when you switched mode to FT4. Is that correct? If so, that is the correct behavior. The Worked B4, by default, considers Mode when checking the status. If you don't want mode specific B4 checking, tick the "Ignore Mode" checkbox.