locked Re: Just want to say Thank You!

Marion D. Kitchens

Many, many thanks to Laurie for your great program.

de K4GOK, Marion  Ole man Marion, that is :-)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:33:55 -0500 "Fred Roberts" <fred5352@...> writes:

Hey Laurie.....if you are a he and not a she.....ooopppsss.....sorry.....but still....THANK YOU for a great program and support!
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021, 10:28 PM Chuck Adams <cfadams@...> wrote:

Fred

WB4QOC

For the record, Laurie is a unisex given name.

Among males, it can be a short form (hypocorism, or pet name) of Lawrence or Laurence (prevalent in England and Australia).

I do believe VK3AMA  -- LAURIE COWCHER  is a dude.

Regardless, I’d still kiss him for all he has done for ham radio!

NTTAWWT.

As the Aussies say “Good on ya mate!”

73,

Chuck (Charles)