locked Re: Just want to say Thank You!

Marion D. Kitchens

What Fred said :-)

K4GOK

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:38:02 -0500 "Fred Roberts" <fred5352@...> writes:

Laurie,
       I just wanted to say thank you for the outstanding JTalert program that makes operating ft8/ft4 a pleasure rather than a job. Having to scroll back thru all of the decodes was next to impossible (I know, I tried). And the lists - the B4 list, keeping track of Countries, States, Provinces, etc. is nothing short of 5 star brilliance. Lest we forget, the incredible support that she provides to the program thru this group!
Thank you Laurie!
Fred
WB4QOC

Sent from my phone.....Fred

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021, 7:07 PM Joe <wq6q@...> wrote:
As expected, no fault found with JTAlert!  I did not know that you had to restart JTAlert after changing the B4 date setting!  Mystery solved!!

Thank you, Laurie!