locked Re: Application Auto-Start Issue

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/03/2021 10:25 am, Jim N6VH wrote:

As an experiment, I tested my suggested method, and it doesn't work. I can point Win4Yaesu to the desired JTAlert shortcut, but Win4Yaesu then points to the location listed in the shortcut, instead of running the shortcut itself. Wyndell will need to use another method to do what he wants.

73,

Jim N6VH

RRR.

The easiest option to overcome deficiencies in these applications that don't support command-line parameters for starting other applications is to simply put the command that needs a param into a batch file and have the batch file started.