locked Re: Windows protected your PC #JTDX

Ronald Panetta, WB2WGH

Andy, Never encountered your issue but a quick Google surf located

Look about 1/3 way down and you'll find some guidance. Hope that helps. Ron

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 1:50 PM Andy Cogswell <cogswell1635@...> wrote:
According to this post: https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/18823?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,Windows+protected+your+pc,20,2,0,9746417 when you get the "Windows protected your PC" message, you click "Run anyway" but that option isn't available for me. I am trying to run the database update but Windows won't let me. I already tried adding the file to the exceptions list in the firewall but it still won't run.

--
Ron