locked Re: Dozens of WSJT-X config files

Phil Cooper

Hi Joe,

Ah, probably one place I didn't check thoroughly.

That netted me me a few hundred such files, all dating back to August 2020.

As per instructions from Laurie, I have deleted all but the last dozen or so.

Thanks for your help...

73 de Phil GU0SUP