From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 17:37
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Application Auto-Start Issue

On 4/03/2021 9:30 am, Wyndell - K5WJF wrote:

Jtalert will have a pop up about which version to start

That's because win4icomsuite is starting JTAlert without the required command-line parameter. JTAlert needs either the /wsjtx or /jtdx parameter. I don't know if
win4icomsuite supports starting applications with additional command-line paramters. If it does not, have it start a batch file which contains the command to start JTAlert with a param.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Avast logo