locked Re: Cannot get JT Alert to communicate with WSJT-X in New Installation #FT8

g4wjs

On 04/03/2021 02:13, wmmcc via groups.io wrote:
I am going nuts, and certain I am overlooking something quite simple.  Have Alert working on other machines, but not with this new install.
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, all updates current as of 3/2/21
WSJT-X 2.3.0
Settings:
JT-Alert Ver 2.16.17
WSJT-X Settings:

When I launch Alert with WSJT-x running fine, Alert freezes and has to be closed.  No information displayed.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Bill
KK4C
Hi Bill,

have you checked the JTAlert "Menu->Settings->WSJT-X UDP Multicast on Loopback" option?

Bill
G4WJS.