Joe Subich, W4TV

Laurie,

Will do. The oldest file is currently config_02210228_0238.sqlite so
it will be mid next week before I can generate the support request
(unless you are looking at the file names and I can generate older
files by coping the oldest file and renaming it to earlier dates).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-03-03 4:45 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 3/03/2021 6:16 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
I had some 40 files accumulated in the two weeks since I've been
back on the air (finally got an antenna up).  Deleted all except
config.sqlite and the last three days of dated back-ups.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV
Joe,
If you don't mind, please let the backup files accumulate until they are older than 9 days. Then once JTAlert has been running for at least 5 minutes after a restart (to give time for the cleanup code to kick-in) send me a support request. After sending the support request you can delete the old files. Some debug data is being captured if there is an error, but with where it is in the code it will not be triggered until old files are found and the delete is actioned, thus the need to wait for an accumulation of old files.
Thanks.