locked Re: Application Auto-Start Issue

Jim N6VH

> On 4/03/2021 9:30 am, Wyndell - K5WJF wrote: >> Jtalert will have a pop up about which version to start > > That's because win4icomsuite is starting JTAlert without the required > command-line parameter. JTAlert needs either the /wsjtx or /jtdx > parameter. I don't know if win4icomsuite supports starting > applications with additional command-line paramters. If it does not, > have it start a batch file which contains the command to start > JTAlert with a param. > > de Laurie VK3AMA > >

Laurie,

I use Win4Yaesu, which is probably similar to Win4Icom in this respect. While I don't have it auto-start anything, it looks like it could be set to start the appropriate JTAlert shortcut, which would then start JTAlet, of course. Then, JTAlert could start WSJT-X (or (JTDX). This might work for Wyndell. It might be worth a try for him

73,

Jim N6VH