locked Re: Start problem Subscript used on non-accessible variable

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/03/2021 1:30 am, Frank IZ7AUH wrote:
Hi Guys,
need help today I have this problem

I try to reinstall JTAlert, try to delete users directory on AppData but not work :-(

Any solutions?

Best 73 IZ7AUH

This is a new type of error. I don't recall ever seeing this specific error reported.
The line number referenced is within the block of code that gets a list of running processes on the PC in order to find the wsjt-x processes and assign the JTAlert instance to the appropriate wsjtx instance (based on how long the wsjtx process has been running). This code has not changed for many years now, so I am reasonably confident the error is not caused by a coding error. Deleting files in the users appdata directory will have no effect as this block of code doesn't access any files.

My best guess is that your PC protection software is interfering. You may need to take steps to mark JTAlert and its files/directories as safe.