From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Hung
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 16:04
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Application Auto-Start Issue

I've set JT-Alert to auto-start both WSJT-X and ACLog, but the two apps can't seem to start in the right order. ACLog usually launches right away, which for some reason takes away the TCP port from WSJT-X, which prevents WSJT-X from auto-starting the radio and getting going. Upon an immediate second try, after quitting out of all three programs, WSJT-X starts quickly (beats ACLog to the port??), and all is well. I don't understand it. Any ideas?

Patrick - W6AJR

Avast logo