locked Re: Dozens of WSJT-X config files

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/03/2021 6:16 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
I had some 40 files accumulated in the two weeks since I've been
back on the air (finally got an antenna up).  Deleted all except
config.sqlite and the last three days of dated back-ups.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

Joe,

If you don't mind, please let the backup files accumulate until they are older than 9 days. Then once JTAlert has been running for at least 5 minutes after a restart (to give time for the cleanup code to kick-in) send me a support request. After sending the support request you can delete the old files. Some debug data is being captured if there is an error, but with where it is in the code it will not be triggered until old files are found and the delete is actioned, thus the need to wait for an accumulation of old files.

Thanks.