From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger M via groups.io
Sent: March 3, 2021 12:11 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Dozens of WSJT-X config files

Same here. The oldest file was dated Aug 23, 2020. And I don't have any protection SW that is interfering with anything.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 05:08 PM, Tim N3XX wrote:

I deleted a lot of them here also. The oldest dated file was from
August 2020, so I guess something happened around that time that broke
the automatic file deletions.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2021-03-02 1:47 PM, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:

I just checked that folder here, and there were 175 files in it. Deleted
all but the one cautioned about.
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:37 AM WB5JJJ - George <wb5jjj@...
<mailto:wb5jjj@...
>> wrote:

In checking, I found over 300 files in the folder.  Deleted all but
config.sqlite.

Win10Pro updated
Windows Security (default)

Seems like an error dialog should be displayed if the files can't be
deleted.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ