locked Re: Dozens of WSJT-X config files

Roger- AC6BW

Same here. The oldest file was dated Aug 23, 2020. And I don't have any protection SW that is interfering with anything.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 05:08 PM, Tim N3XX wrote:
I deleted a lot of them here also. The oldest dated file was from
August 2020, so I guess something happened around that time that broke
the automatic file deletions.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2021-03-02 1:47 PM, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
I just checked that folder here, and there were 175 files in it. Deleted
all but the one cautioned about.
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:37 AM WB5JJJ - George <wb5jjj@...
<mailto:wb5jjj@...>> wrote:

In checking, I found over 300 files in the folder.  Deleted all but
config.sqlite.

Win10Pro updated
Windows Security (default)

Seems like an error dialog should be displayed if the files can't be
deleted.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ