locked Re: Dozens of WSJT-X config files

Joe Subich, W4TV

I had some 40 files accumulated in the two weeks since I've been
back on the air (finally got an antenna up). Deleted all except
config.sqlite and the last three days of dated back-ups.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-03-02 1:47 PM, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
I just checked that folder here, and there were 175 files in it. Deleted all but the one cautioned about.
73, N0AN
Hasan
On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:37 AM WB5JJJ - George <wb5jjj@gmail.com <mailto:wb5jjj@gmail.com>> wrote:
In checking, I found over 300 files in the folder.  Deleted all but
config.sqlite.
Win10Pro updated
Windows Security (default)
Seems like an error dialog should be displayed if the files can't be
deleted.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ