locked Re: Worked B4 issue

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 1/03/2021 10:00 am, Joe wrote:
I think it is properly configured.  Works like a charm.  Love the whole DXLabs set of apps.  Same for JTAlert.  So, bottom line, this feature in JTAlert is broken??  Laurie, do you agree??

thanks,

Joe
No I don't agree. DXKeeper is my primary logger used with JTAlert. Of all the supported loggers, DXKeeper gets the most attention in terms of testing and features. B4 checking is not broken in my tests.

The B4 checks are done against DXKeeper. In another message you asked does JTAlert uses the WSJTX log file for dupe checking. The answer is NO. JTAlert never ever goes anywhere near the WSJT-X log.

What is not working exactly?

Use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. I may have to follow up with a request to see your DXKeeper log file.