locked Re: Duplicate HRD Logbook Entries With Invalid Time Stamps from JAlert #HRD

Rick <rick.tyo@...>

Nevermind. I found my own answer.  I had to tell JTAlert not to send the last QSO. Once that was unchecked, everything worked fine.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021, 9:52 AM Rick via groups.io <rick.tyo=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have it setup that when I run WSJT-X and HRD, my QSOs log automatically to the HRD Logbook. It works fine. But when I add JTAlert to the mix, I get a duplicate log entry in HRD Logbook with an invalid time stamp. (Then I have to open that entry in HRD Logbook and delete it.) What settings do I need to change to get JTAlert to stop sending duplicate log entries with invalid time stamps?