locked Re: Worked B4 issue

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/02/2021 4:16 am, Joe wrote:
In the FT4 contest, ongoing, I have set my "Ignore Before " date and checked the box, but JTAlert is still marking calls worked before today as worked.  No dupe checking for the contest!

Is anyone else having this issue??

v. 2.16.17

What logger are you using with JTAlert?

Rather than manipulating the B4 date threshold, a better solution would be to use a new empty log file for the duration of the Contest.

I typically, switch over to using ADIF logging with a new empty file, then after the Contest I have a contest only record that I simply import into my primary logger and then switch JTAlert back to using that logger again.