locked Re: WIn 10 JTAlert file location?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 27/02/2021 1:20 pm, Joseph Hurd wrote:
Want to move my JTAlert config and log files to a new Win 10 PC. The help section, FAQ, "move JTAlert to a new PC" lists file paths for older Win OSes, but not Win 10. The Win 7/8 file paths do not take me to specified location in Win 10.

Where is/are the files in Win 10?

Win10 file paths are exactly the same as Win7/8, there is no difference.
Use the path shown in the help file or alternatively, %localappdata%\HamApps\ which is translated by Windows to the true filesystem path.