locked Re: Problem with JTAlert 2.16.17

Tom Melvin

Norman

UN-Tick the 'Resend WSJT-X UDP Packets' in JTalert.

JTA will automatically work out the settings - having that option ticked will cause a loop.

Tom
GM8MJV

On 24 Feb 2021, at 02:56, Norman Heyen <norman.heyen@...> wrote:

Hi Laurie,
These are the two areas I was asking if they should match IP Address and UDP Port

Like I said, everything works well for v2.16.10 but when I updated to 2.16.17 (and a couple prior versions) it doesn't work. I get an error message.
Windows info is:
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎11/‎26/‎2020
OS build 19042.804
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

WSJTx populates and works like it should but the contacts never populate the JTAlert windows

Thanks for any pointers,
Norman