help.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-02-23 3:22 PM, K9MTH@ARRL.NET wrote:
I am running an ICOM 756PROII, with a Rigblaster pro.  I am trying to get WSJT, JTAlert and Log4OMng working together.  Log4OMng seems to need Omnirig for CAT control, along with WSJT.  However if I "key" to CQ in FT8 mode in WSJT, the PTT does not engage in the Rigblaster, The transmit from WSJT does put the radio into XMIT, but without the PTT by the rigblaster, I get no signal from the computer to the radio.
Any thoughts??
Thanks,
Matt Hamm
K9MTH