Issues with PTT not working #FT8

K9MTH@...

Edited

I am running an ICOM 756PROII, with a Rigblaster pro.  I am trying to get WSJT, JTAlert and Log4OMng working together.  Log4OMng seems to need Omnirig for CAT control, along with WSJT.  However if I "key" to CQ in FT8 mode in WSJT, the PTT does not engage in the Rigblaster, The transmit from WSJT does put the radio into XMIT, but without the PTT by the rigblaster, I get no signal from the computer to the radio.

Edit:  If I uninstall Omnirig and reconfigure WSJT for the radio on "CAT" tab, then it does XMIT and receive as it should but no connectivity to Log4OM and JTAlert.

Any thoughts??

Thanks,
Matt Hamm
K9MTH