Problem with JTAlert 2.16.17

Norman Heyen

I have been having issues with JTAlert versions after version 2.16.10

Version 2.16.10 works well with my setup but it is time to update. My setup is:
DXLab Suite working with WSJT-X version 2.3.0
Running Windows 10 20H2 fully patched to current levels

With 2.16.10, everything works fine, logging and all that. But with 2.16.17, nothing is filled in the main window and I get this error message:
Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
  UDP Port : 2237
  IP Address : 127.1.1.1
  Values read from WSJT-X config file...
    C:\Users\nheye\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...
  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.3.0   by K1JT, G4WJS, and K9AN
  Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

So I am sure I've missed a step somewhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
Norman
KC9NVN