locked Re: FLEX 6600 four slices HELP

Tom Job

Wouldn’t this be better served on the WSJT-X group, Amos??  This group is for HamApps.

Just sayin’….

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of asobel@...
Sent: February 22, 2021 11:27
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] FLEX 6600 four slices HELP

Mike

Thank you for your comments.

I am not familiar with the internals of WSJT-X and JTAlert. Please explain the role of Hamlib.

I did create 6 instances of WSJT-X only 4 working concurrently. Lately I did create 7th and 8th instances but they did not work. Any explanation?

How many concurrent WSJT-X instances are you able to use?

I am facing the same problem as Frank, I2DMI, which is important because of its interaction with my StepIR antenna which is dangerous to the power amplifier.

In addition,  starting Tx on two instances makes 6600/SSDR Tx alternately on 2 slices.

Any thoughts will be welcome

Amos 4X4MF