locked Re: Not logging compound call signs in Log4om. using JTDX, JTalert, Log4om

OM Marlon, DW3CWM

Hi Dave,

I run LOG4OM2 V. 22.11.0.0, JTAlert 2.16.17,  JTDX 2.2.rc 152, all at the same time with no apparent problems,  and was interested to see so I copied the call to LOG4OMN2 and it recognized the call as US Virgin Is., I have not worker Virgin islands yet, but most likely it will be logged that way.

You may want to check settings and update resources menu, that may help .

Marlon DW3CWM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10