locked Re: Not logging compound call signs in Log4om. using JTDX, JTalert, Log4om

OM Marlon, DW3CWM

Hi Dave,

I run LOG4OM2 V. 22.11.0.0, JTAlert 2.16.17,  JTDX 2.2.rc 152, all at the same time with no apparent problems,  and was interested to see so I copied the call to LOG4OMN2 and it recognized the call as US Virgin Is., I have not worker Virgin islands yet, but most likely it will be logged that way.

You may want to check settings and update resources menu, that may help .

Marlon DW3CWM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, 19 February 2021 8:39 pm
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Not logging compound call signs in Log4om. using JTDX, JTalert, Log4om

I am using JTDX, JTAlert & Log4OM. I switched to JTDX about 1 month ago and have Log4om configured to receive logging info from JTAlert. When Log4om receives QSO info from a compound callsign ex: kp2/nk4dx that I just worked. Log4om logs it as United States instead of US Virgin Islands. It does this on all compound calls worked. It only started this after I configured JTDX & JTAlert. I had no issue with WSJT-X & JTAlert, Log4om.
So I'm not sure where the issue might be. I looked over all 3 apps and saw nothing that I could change.

Thanks,
Dave
k4em

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.