locked Re: JTAlert Crash After Viewing Or Changing Settings

David - AK2L

Laurie,

After following the "new computer" procedure recommended by you, the problem continued to happen.  As a last resort, I removed JTAlert completely from my computer and did not try to restore previous settings.  I instead went through the various dialogs, changing only a few items at a time, then exiting and re-launching and so on.  The problem still happens.

I like JTAlert so much that I will live with it, but if I can help you diagnose the problem, let me know.  Before starting the last install, while exploring my computer, I did come across some dump files with JTAlert in the name.

AK2L