locked Re: B4 Issue #FT8

Charlie Hoffman

Dave had the correct answer for my case.

I found that the B4 grid information was pulled from my own local logbook (HRDLog)
while the grid info in the lower screen is what is actually decoded.  As soon as I changed
my old HRD log entry from EL09 to DM91, I no longer received an alert.

I don't know why the B4 grid location is not pulled from the XML lookup location.
What is the purpose of me specifying WEB/XML lookup location as QRZ and providing a password?
When does JTAlert use the XML lookup feature and what is it used for?

I need more training ....