locked Re: v2.16.17 build 0023

Michael Black

We got Dwight working by moving his monitor with JTAlert to above another monitor and then the window magically adjusted itself to stay inside the monitor border...I thought we would be able to see the bottom of the window so we could click the gear icon but the window readjusted itself.  The window move doesn't work when the window position is locked.

I think we need a keyboard shortcut to open the settings on all the new windows so we can make it easier to fix this in the future.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 10:54:43 AM CST, Dwight Bosselman <ns9i@...> wrote:

also doing a Alt-SPacebar-M won't give me the special little cursor either

On 2/9/2021 7:44 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Hover your mouse over the JTAlert icon your task bar.
Then right-click the Messaging window and selecvt "Move".
Place the special cursor that appears over the Messaging window -- click and drag.

Then click the gear icon in the bottom right corner and you'll probably see "position locked" selected.  You may want to disasble that.

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 07:00:50 AM CST, Dwight Bosselman <ns9i@...> wrote:

Messaging window is stuck at the bottom of the screen, 1/2 below the
bottom edge, and nothing will move it anywhere.

73 Dwight NS9I