locked Re: WSJT-x v2.3 installed; No Outgoing interfaces or Multicast TTL; but working

Andrew; KF6LU

Ron;  I am confused as to why when some downloaded v2.3 the Outgoing interfaces and the Multicast TLL "lines" appeared in the Setting, Reporting screen of WSJT-x.
But when I installed the  program they were not there.  When running the install program how does the program know I'm running a "multicast or unicast:?
If I later decide to change my UDP server to say 239.255.0.1 do I then have to reinstall v.2.3.    Sorry I'm not fully understanding the program.