From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve, N3SL
Sent: 05 February 2021 22:17
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] More CQ Marathon info

Phil,

If you know you've only worked a new Marathon, scroll to the Marathon box in the "rebuild" window and simply rebuild that - only.  I have 30k Qs, and it takes 8 seconds.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 4:08 PM Phil Cooper via groups.io <pcooper=suremail.gg@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Just out of curiosity, I did check, and Albania is NOT in the wanted list

Still puzzled, but I will figure it out!

Currently, the only option after working a new Marathon entity (CQ Zone or DXCC) is to do a rebuild, which is not a major issue, but with over 100k QSO’s, it can take a few minutes.

73 de Phil GU0SUP