locked Re: V2.16.17 crashes after logging in HRD 6.7.0.323

DM1TS Torsten

Hi Ron,

thanks for the tip with the path, I suspect the error there. However, I have already searched repeatedly and fear that I will not find all the settings where I have to change the path. All installations were fresh and starting from scratch. The backups must have entered the wrong paths. The easiest thing would be to change all the corresponding ini files by hand and adjust the path variable. I just have to find out which files are relevant for this.

73 de Torsten
DM1TS, JO61OB

Am 06.02.2021 um 19:20 schrieb Ron W3RJW via groups.io:

Torsten,
Also look at the path to HRD AppData, Roaming, HRDLLC ....   and the path to the HRD log.
Ron, W3RJW