locked Re: JT Alert Not Triggering TX

Jim N6VH

On 2/6/2021 8:43 AM, W7JHR via groups.io wrote:
JTAlert worked perfectly in the past.  I upgraded to WSJT-X 2.3 two days ago and that's when I started to see the problem. Attached are two screen shots. One, the UDP set up in WSJT-x which has been the same since the mode was invented.  Also, I noticed on the screenshot of your UDP that you have two windows that I don't.  Outgoing Interfaces and Multicast TTL.  The second screenshot is of the UDP setup in the JTAlert program.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled both programs with no joy.  Thanks for your help.

Jim W7JHR
Jim,

Are you certain that you are actually running WSJT-X 2.3? That WSJT-X settings screen doesn't look like the one in 2.3. It should look like the one in the screen shot that Laurie sent.  Those two extra windows should be there.

73,

Jim N6VH