locked Re: JT Alert Not Triggering TX

W7JHR@...

JTAlert worked perfectly in the past.  I upgraded to WSJT-X 2.3 two days ago and that's when I started to see the problem.  Attached are two screen shots. One, the UDP set up in WSJT-x which has been the same since the mode was invented.  Also, I noticed on the screenshot of your UDP that you have two windows that I don't.  Outgoing Interfaces and Multicast TTL.  The second screenshot is of the UDP setup in the JTAlert program.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled both programs with no joy.  Thanks for your help.

Jim W7JHR