locked Re: JTAlert Crash After Viewing Or Changing Settings

David - AK2L

No error window; JTAlert silently disappears the same way it would if I had clicked the close [x] box.

This computer is using Windows Defender.  It always complains when I download or install an update to JTAlert, but I just override the warning and tell the computer to install anyway.  Windows Defender has done this since I first started using JTAlert and I have never had a problem before now.

OK on the re-install.  I will let you know the outcome.

AK2L