locked Re: More CQ Marathon info

Steve, N3SL

Phil,

When the alert fires, what "reason" is JTAlert telling you?  (put your mouse pointer over the alerted call in the JTA window - a popup will tell you what triggered the alert - plus other info)
Sounds to me like ZA on 30 may have fired for a reason other than Marathon.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 5:04 AM Phil Cooper via groups.io <pcooper=suremail.gg@groups.io> wrote:

Laurie and the group,

I have checked the "Auto clear triggered Alert entry after logging", but I am still getting alerts for an entity that was logged on another band.

As an example, I worked ZA/IN3PPH on 40m FT8 yesterday (4th), but JTAlert is giving me an alert today when he was on 30m FT8.

The only way I can prevent this is to do a rebuild of my log, which was what I had to do before.

So, does the Auto clear only work for the same band/mode in the same session?

73 de Phil GU0SUP