locked Re: CQ Marathon query

Steve, N3SL

Phil,
The checkbox is on "every" alert/award page, so each is individually configurable.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 6:25 AM Phil Cooper via groups.io <pcooper=suremail.gg@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Laurie,

Ah, so you are saying that if this box is checked, and I work (for example) P5XXX on 20m FT8, I will NOT get an alert when he pops up on another band?

I only want to stop alerts for any given country worked in the current year for CQ Marathon, as countries only count once, regardless of band/mode.

For now, i have unchecked that box again, as I don't wish to miss new DXCC slots.

73 de Phil GU0SUP