locked Re: Which U.S. state is it?

Paul F6EXV

You can create as many locations as you want on LoTW, but it is just impossible for any state database to follow your movements.
So people would know only once they download from LoTW.
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 25/01/2021 à 16:21, Brian Kassel K7RE a écrit :
This is an ongoing issue for me. I do a lot of portable out of state operating. Would there be permanent fix
for the user to change the state field to the stations current location?

After all, the ability to enter into one's configuration the current state from which the station is available on many other, if not all, logging programs.

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com