locked Re: Jtalert into Dxkeeper #DXLAB

Dick Bingham

Geez! I must be nearly blind ! There it is in plain sight
on the N-th look !

73  Dick/w7wkr

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 2:02 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Name is Rebuild Alert Database

Mike W9MDB

Inline image

On Monday, January 18, 2021, 04:00:44 PM CST, Dick Bingham <dick.bingham@...> wrote:

Hello Joe

I liked your suggestion ===>
Why not use JTAlert's "Scan Log and Update" to read the DXKeeper QSO
database (log) and update the need list(s) directly? "

and looked thru JTAlerts "Alerts, "Settings", and "View" entries
and do not see the "Scan Log and Update" option in V2.16.17
anywhere.

73  Dick/w7wkr at CN97uj

On 2021-01-18 9:44 AM, n3rdv wrote:

> If I extract a digital contact file from DXK is there a way I can
 > cross check it against my Jtalert settings rather than the method I
 > just described?

Why not use JTAlert's "Scan Log and Update" to read the DXKeeper QSO
database (log) and update the need list(s) directly?

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV